Branch Manager EuropeFull-time; in Hamburg
3S Lift is a well-established Chinese supplier of tower internals (lifts, platforms, ladders and more) for wind turbines. With a global presence of around 700 employees and offices in China, India, USA and Europe, 3S Lift is well-positioned to support renewable energies for the benefit of the climate.
At 3S Lift, you can really make a difference. Your work will support renewable energies and will thereby positively impact the climate. As the manager of 3S Lift’s European branch, you play a crutial role in developing the local subsidiary. You will develop the business in Europe and influence the overall future course of 3S Lift in the international markets.
As the manager of a small team at 3S Europe, your focus will be to develop the business of 3S Lift in Europe by being the key sales representative of the company in Europe. At the same time, you will be responsible for preparing the European organization for the delivery of our products to the market and for the flawless execution of projects.
Your tasks will be diverse and include:
- Managing the European branch and leading the local team of four colleagues, including ultimate responsibility for the service, training, after-sales and marketing strategy for the European market
- Refining and executing the sales strategy for Europe in close collaboration with Headquarter in Beijing
- Be the key contact person for large European customers and take care of contract
The perfect match for our company should ideally bring:
- At least two years of experience in a leadership position
- Profound strategic knowledge and understanding
- Proven Sales Track Record of technical products
- Experience in the wind industry with a solid understanding of the markets
- Experience in working effectively across cultures
- Structured and diligent work approach
- High level of integrity
- Determination and a clear vision
- Strong negotiator
- Very pragmatic with a hands-on mentality
- High safety-awareness
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- A master’s degree or diploma in business administration, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, or similar
- Fluency in English (reading and writing)
- High technical affinity
- This job offers a high degree of working autonomously in a great industry where you will have the freedom to implement your own ideas and strategies.
- Up to 30% of travel is expected.
- A valid work-permit for the EU is required.
- Furthermore, you can expect an attractive salary and flexible working hours.
Please send your application including your salary expectation and your earliest start date
To find out more about 3S Lift, please visit: