Sales ManagerFull-time; in Hamburg or remotely within Europe
3S Lift is a well-established Chinese supplier of tower internals (lifts, platforms, ladders and more) for wind turbines. With a global presence of around 700 employees and offices in China, India, USA and Europe, 3S Lift is well-positioned to support renewable energies for the benefit of the climate.
At 3S Lift, you can really make a difference. Your work will support renewable energies and will thereby positively impact the climate. As part of our European branch, you can play an active role in influencing the future course of 3S Lift in the international markets.
As part of our small team at 3S Lift in Europe, your focus will be to prepare our European organization for the delivery of our products to Europe and the execution of European projects.
Your tasks will be diverse and include:
- Researching and analyzing the market based on European sales strategies, increasing the company’s product market share and competitiveness, determining the implementation of European strategies and achieving the sales goals.
- Developing short-, medium- and long-term strategies and action plans; be able to effectively implement them as planned, and reporting the status to the company in a timely manner.
- Breaking down sales tasks for European markets, following up with customer needs, and reaching sales targets.
- Participating in major exhibitions to generate sales.
- Responsible for important customer complaints and QA issues, coordinating and supporting with various departments and international branches to eliminate customer concerns.
- Responsible for leading and following up on product approval for important customers, ensuring the products entering the company’s qualified directory as soon as possible and generating bulk orders.
- Regularly coordinating with different departments for customer visits and relationship management as well as customer demand analysis.
- Formulating customer visiting and relationship management plans, ensuring a good frequency and engagement to guarantee good relationships with customers.
- Collecting and following up on sales opportunities, establishing customer information database, and regularly updating customer information.
- Negotiation of sales contracts and signing, overall planning and following up on project progress to ensure projects are delivered on time and at high quality.
- Sales orders review, identifying product functional requirements, and evaluating the possibility of function implementation and product delivery.
- Evaluating customer payment status, analyzing payment collection risks and formulating corresponding plans.
- Ensuring the accuracy of all plans, statistics, and document information of the internal office system.
The perfect match for our company should ideally bring:
- Relevant experience in the field of Sales
- Relevant experience in the field of Service
- Experience in working with technical products
- Experience in the wind industry
- Pragmatic with a hands-on mentality
- Structured and diligent work approach
- High safety-awareness
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- A degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English
- High technical affinity
- This job offers a high degree of working autonomously in a great industry where you will have the freedom to implement your own ideas and strategies.
- Up to 25% of travel is expected.
- A valid work-permit for the EU is required.
- Furthermore, you can expect an attractive salary and flexible working hours.
Please send your application including your salary expectation and your earliest start date
To find out more about 3S Lift, please visit: