Solution EngineerFull-time; remotely in Europe, preferably in Germany or Spain
3S Lift is a well-established Chinese supplier of tower internals (lifts, platforms, ladders and more) for wind turbines. With a global presence of around 750 employees and offices in China, India, USA and Europe, 3S Lift is well-positioned to support renewable energies for the benefit of the climate.
At 3S Lift, you can really make a difference. Your work will support renewable energies and will thereby positively impact the climate. As the Solution Engineer of 3S Lift’s European branch, you play a crucial role in supporting the business. You will provide technical solutions and work with our HQ and customers helping to shape the future course of 3S Lift in the international markets.
As the technical expert at 3S Europe, your focus will be to offer solutions, training, and technical support to our customers in the wind industry and our HQ in China. You will shape the way in which we supply our products to our customers and ensure that they are working effectively, doing your part in elevating health and safety in the wind industry.
Your tasks will be diverse and include:
- Provide technical support to the sales department of our company
- Deliver skill training for the operation & maintenance personnel of our customers and the installation & maintenance personnel of our company
- Provide solutions to faults or issues arising from our existing products that are already installed and offer site-service at our customers’ wind farms
- Supply technical preparation, supervision, and management during the process of installation and maintenance of our products
- Conduct technical analyses for the cause of our products’ faults or failures, and present optimized solutions
- Understand customer’s technical requirements for our products and keep close communication with the 3S Lift R&D team in China or the USA
- Develop technical proposals and recommend our products in cooperation with the technical team at our headquarters. Explain technical ideas to customers and answering their questions
The perfect match for our company should ideally bring:
- At least five years of experience in the wind industry, tower internals supply chain or tower engineering
- Experience in mechanical design, technical development, system operation or test analysis. Experience in hoisting, elevator or suspended access preferred
- Comprehensive computer skills to process mechanical drawings with 2D – AutoCAD, 3D-Solidworks or equivalent software
- Experience in working effectively across cultures
- Pragmatic with a can-do attitude
- Structured and diligent work approach
- High safety-awareness
- Openness to give and receive feedback
- Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Fluency in English (reading and writing)
- High technical affinity
- This job offers a high degree of working autonomously in a great industry where you will have the freedom to implement your own ideas.
- Up to 30-40% of travel is expected.
- A valid work-permit for the EU is required.
- Furthermore, you can expect an attractive salary and flexible working hours.
Please send your application including your salary expectation and your earliest start date to Andrius.Sarach@3SEurope.de
To find out more about 3S Lift, please visit: